Thursday, October 27, 2011
Newsletter Issues & Announcements
Fellow Servant-Warriors:
Due to ongoing issues with the way I currently send out the newsletter (Yahoo mail), this week's version will be posted here on the website only this week (stay tuned). I'm continuing to work on the problem -- please bear with me.
The Denver-Area Meeting Schedule is posted here on our website --"eyes left" -- and is updated regularly. We are in fact meeting tonight as scheduled starting at 1900 hours (7 PM for civilians:) at Calvary South Denver in Littleton -- High School Room if finished, Cafe if not. I'll be teaching a profession-relevant message I've entitled "We Don't Leave our Wounded." Please invite a colleague, bring your spouse, and join us for this unique "cop church" time of fellowship, Bible study and prayer.
I'm also encouraging local officers and their spouses to join us for our Tuesday Night Dialogue service at Calvary South Denver in Littleton next Tuesday (November 1st) starting at 7 PM. Pastor Sam will be teaching on the Church of Laodicea in Revelation 3 -- specifically the issue of "lukewarm" (aka ROD -- "Retired on Duty") Christians. It has very specific application to us in law enforcement and one that is also very near/dear to my heart -- please join us for a powerful time of worship, fellowship, teaching of God's word, and great food afterwards to boot (free for 1st time attendees). FREE child care is provided as well!
Finally, an updated list of Prayer Requests have been posted below (following post): please take the time to join us in praying for our brothers and sisters all over the U.S and the world.
More to come -- check back frequently!
Due to ongoing issues with the way I currently send out the newsletter (Yahoo mail), this week's version will be posted here on the website only this week (stay tuned). I'm continuing to work on the problem -- please bear with me.
The Denver-Area Meeting Schedule is posted here on our website --"eyes left" -- and is updated regularly. We are in fact meeting tonight as scheduled starting at 1900 hours (7 PM for civilians:) at Calvary South Denver in Littleton -- High School Room if finished, Cafe if not. I'll be teaching a profession-relevant message I've entitled "We Don't Leave our Wounded." Please invite a colleague, bring your spouse, and join us for this unique "cop church" time of fellowship, Bible study and prayer.
I'm also encouraging local officers and their spouses to join us for our Tuesday Night Dialogue service at Calvary South Denver in Littleton next Tuesday (November 1st) starting at 7 PM. Pastor Sam will be teaching on the Church of Laodicea in Revelation 3 -- specifically the issue of "lukewarm" (aka ROD -- "Retired on Duty") Christians. It has very specific application to us in law enforcement and one that is also very near/dear to my heart -- please join us for a powerful time of worship, fellowship, teaching of God's word, and great food afterwards to boot (free for 1st time attendees). FREE child care is provided as well!
Finally, an updated list of Prayer Requests have been posted below (following post): please take the time to join us in praying for our brothers and sisters all over the U.S and the world.
More to come -- check back frequently!