Monday, February 25, 2013

A Cop's Light in the Darkness

This week's Centurion Law Enforcement Ministry/Fellowship of Christian Peace Offices newsletter and police devotional is up (and I'm now headed "down" to bed):  just click on "A Cop's Light in the Darkness."  Lots of great helpful links in this week's newsletter so please "click on" through. 

Sadly, I must now also post a link to the sad news that Tim Tebow apparently bowed to "PC" (the oxymoronic term "politically correct" and not "probable cause") pressure and withdrew from a speaking engagement at a church that is considered "controversial" because they have a true pastor who is actually preaching the whole counsel of God's inerrant word without compromise ("oh my!").  Check out http://www.christianpost.com/news/megachurch-pastor-responds-to-tim-tebow-canceling-speaking-engagement-90614/.   Also check out Pastor Jeffress addressing his congregation on this issue (short 10-minute, must-see video):   Pastor Jeffress' Powerful Response to Tebow Cancellation.  Let's keep Tim in prayer.

Finally, I'm always adding new links and resources here on our simple website, the latest being a great apologetics site (www.FaithFacts.org) that I've added under the apologetics section (scroll down left side). 

Let's stay the course in Christ!

MC