Monday, July 16, 2012
A Cop's Legacy: TCLEM/FCPO-Denver Newsletter for Week of July 15th
I got home late from a busy special event weekend in Fairplay that included an extra-strong dose of "drunk and disorderly" miscreant activity. Praise God, no one was seriously injured and I'm back in the fight. This week's newsletter is up (albeit with some minor corrections from the first version sent out to our email subscribers). Sign up if you're not already on the list! Otherwise, here you go: A Cop's Legacy.
Don't forget that this week's newsletter includes Chaplain Jimmy Wattles' recap from the message he shared with us last Thursday. In addition, I've included a host of new links, resources, news and announcements both in the newsletter and here on our website.
This week I'll be teaching for Pastor Sam Park at the Tuesday Night TRUTH (TNT) service at Calvary Chapel South Denver starting at 7 PM tomorrow AND at our Centurion Law Enforcement Ministry fellowship this Thursday (7/19/2012) at Calvary Chapel Aurora starting at 7 PM in Room 138/139 (behind the cafe). Join us if you're in the area. If not, then stay tuned for next week's newsletter that will include my recap and a link to the audio file of my TNT message.
Let's stay the course in Christ!
MC
Don't forget that this week's newsletter includes Chaplain Jimmy Wattles' recap from the message he shared with us last Thursday. In addition, I've included a host of new links, resources, news and announcements both in the newsletter and here on our website.
This week I'll be teaching for Pastor Sam Park at the Tuesday Night TRUTH (TNT) service at Calvary Chapel South Denver starting at 7 PM tomorrow AND at our Centurion Law Enforcement Ministry fellowship this Thursday (7/19/2012) at Calvary Chapel Aurora starting at 7 PM in Room 138/139 (behind the cafe). Join us if you're in the area. If not, then stay tuned for next week's newsletter that will include my recap and a link to the audio file of my TNT message.
Let's stay the course in Christ!
MC