Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cops Confronting Evil: The Aurora Theater Massacre

This week's newsletter has gone out to our email subscribers world-wide.  Click on NEWSLETTER and get signed-up if you're not already.  As usual, I've included a bevy of links and resources. 

I've been doing double-duty since the Aurora theater shooting went down early Friday AM.  That said, our front-line colleagues with Aurora PD, Denver PD, FBI, etc. are putting in even longer hours (please keep us all in prayer here). 

Many, especially those who do not know Christ as Savior and Lord -- are asking "why."  Why would a loving God "allow" this massacre to take place?  Why were some "saved" and others killed?  We'll answer those questions from God's own perspective as revealed in His word (the Bible) this Thursday at Calvary South Denver starting at 1900.  I'll of course have my usual recap for everyone else around the country/world in next week's newsletter -- stay tuned.  Click on this week's newsletter for more -- and stay vigilient in Christ.