Wednesday, May 30, 2012
A Cop's Memorial Day: TCLEM/FCPO Newsletter for Week of May 28th, 2012
This week's newsletter and police Bible study has been emailed out to our subscribers (free -- just sign up on the newsletter). It also includes info about local and national events such as our upcoming FCPO National Conference in FL, our involvement in this Sunday's Top Gun Police Motor Officers Challenge in Lakewood, CO (if you're in the Denver area, come by an say hello; if not, keep us in prayer as we minister to our own), and so much more. Just click on TCLEM/FCPO Newsletter.
Whilst I have you, please keep the Englewood (CO) PD and the family of slain EPD Ofc. Jeremy Bitner in prayer as they prepare for his LOD funeral. I will be attending. Also pray for Officer Mike Vernon of the Florissant Police Department is in critical condition and fighting for his life after being shot over the weekend.
Got prayer requests? Email them to me at fullarmor911@yahoo.com and I'll post them here.
Let's stay the course in Christ.
MC
Whilst I have you, please keep the Englewood (CO) PD and the family of slain EPD Ofc. Jeremy Bitner in prayer as they prepare for his LOD funeral. I will be attending. Also pray for Officer Mike Vernon of the Florissant Police Department is in critical condition and fighting for his life after being shot over the weekend.
Got prayer requests? Email them to me at fullarmor911@yahoo.com and I'll post them here.
Let's stay the course in Christ.
MC